Pauline Evans FCCA
Originally from a banking background, Pauline has 15 years’ accountancy experience, 12 years working in practice and 3 years working in business. She joined the firm in 2018, she is approachable and client focused and brings a wealth of knowledge with her.
Having worked both in practice and business she is able to see everything from the client’s perspective and talks in plain English. She prides herself in giving excellent customer service to our clients going above and beyond what is expected.
- Managing the client portfolio of the firm
- The preparation of statutory accounts for Limited companies, Partnerships and Sole traders
- Overseeing the delivery of Payroll, VAT, bookkeeping and Self-Assessment tax computations
- Training and mentoring staff
- Reviewing the work of all junior staff
- Interviewing and recruiting trainees and experienced accountants
- Liaise with HMRC on investigations and insolvency practitioners on behalf of clients dealing with IVA and liquidations
- Completing an annual review for all clients on Payroll, Dividends and company structure in order to be able to give up to date tax advice on the ever changing taxation rules
- Worked on various different software’s, including Sage, IRIS, Taxmaster, Central, Kashflow, Moneysoft Payroll Manager, Sage Payroll, QuickBooks and Xero